- Landguard Photography Competition 2014 - ENTER NOW!
- Get ready for Art on the Prom - over 100 professional and hobby artists
- Work to begin on Martello Tower at Felixstowe's Martello Park development
- New Premier Inn hotel coming to Felixstowe in 2015
- Calling all gardeners... enter Felixstowe in Flower 2014
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Keep the children amused during the school summer holidays with our fantastic selection of great days out by the sea in Felixstowe.
Art on the Prom - Sunday 7 September
A great day out for the family. Over 100 professional and hobby artists, free fun activity tents with have-a-go art, bands and entertainers.