- Travel Back in Time at Felixstowe Museum - BOOK NOW!
- Landguard Photography Competition 2014 - ENTER NOW!
- Ahoy there me Hearties! - register now for Pirates on the Prom
- 'Unseen Felixstowe' - Felixstowe Photographic Society biennial exhibition in August
- New Premier Inn hotel coming to Felixstowe in 2015
- Calling all gardeners... enter Felixstowe in Flower 2014
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Keep the children amused during the school summer holidays with our fantastic selection of great days out by the sea in Felixstowe.