- Share your Story! - our exciting new Digital Storytelling Project for the town
- Felixstowe’s iconic Seafront Gardens have picked up two awards from RICS and RIBA
- Felixstowe in Flower 2016 - calling all gardeners... take part in our free to enter competitions
- This May, discover The Great Outdoors - unique landscapes and wildlife right on our doorstep
- Landguard Photography Competition 2016 - Enter Now!
- Booktastic... Felixstowe Book Festival returns June 25-26 2016!
- Treats for Dad - special events, activities and great gift ideas for Father’s Day in Felixstowe
- New Visit Felixstowe beach hut Tourist Information Points for Felixstowe
- Work underway on new Felixstowe Events Area
- Felixstowe - Spring Half-term Fun. Check out our top 10 ideas
- 'Tea and Cake' - join the Mayor on the 12 June to celebrate The Queen's 90th Birthday
- Ahoy me hearties! Pirates on the Prom is back on Sunday 31 July - register now
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Bring the children to Felixstowe this half-term for some great days out by the sea. Check out our top 10 ideas.
Discover the Art Trail this June (part of Suffolk Open Studios) - see work in progress, talk to the artists and perhaps purchase something unique.