- Landguard Peninsula voted one of the top 50 things to do in Suffolk
- Maritime Park Play Areas at South Seafront now open
- "The Blades" Aerobatic Display Team fly in for new-look Felixstowe Carnival
- Landguard Photography Competition 2014 - ENTER NOW!
- Are You Up To The Challenge? Cycling Hill Climb Competition
- Volunteer to be a part of the first ever Women's Tour
- New Felixstowe Guide 2014 now available
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.