- Mayor to launch Felixstowe Fairtrade Fortnight - 23 February to 7 March
- Time to Nominate - Felixstowe Town Council Civic Awards
- Landguard Photography Competition 2015 - Enter Now!
- Winter Warmers - seasonal walks and lunches to enjoy in Felixstowe
- Love is in the Air - Valentine's in Felixstowe
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Wrap up warm and check out our seasonal walk ideas, combined with a delicious lunch of local produce.
Soppy strolls, romantic dinners, sweet treats and perfect pressies.