- Pantomime Returns to The Spa in 2015
- Calling all gardeners... Felixstowe in Flower 2015 - Enter Now!
- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens - sponsor a memorial bench
- Landguard Photography Competition 2015 - Enter Now!
- July is Carnival Time! Trimley (Sat 11 and Sun 12) and Felixstowe (Sat 25 and Sun 26)
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Procession with floats and majorettes, stalls, BBQ, car boot sale, It's a Knock Out tournament, displays and entertainment.
Parade with floats and bands, spectacular air display, fun fair, live music, seafront stalls, entertainment and fireworks.