- Share your Story! - our exciting new Digital Storytelling Project for the town
- Coming up... 46th Ipswich to Felixstowe Vehicle Road Run - Sunday 1 May 2016
- This May, discover The Great Outdoors - unique landscapes and wildlife right on our doorstep
- Landguard Photography Competition 2016 - Enter Now!
- Booktastic... Felixstowe Book Festival returns June 25-26 2016!
- Have your say... local people consulted on Felixstowe Promenade cycling
- Work underway on new Felixstowe Events Area
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
With unique landscapes and wildlife right on our doorstep, put your best walking shoes on or dust down your bicycle to come and explore.
Coming up... the premier road run in East Anglia! Over 500 vehicles, including cars, lorries, motorcycles, buses and military vehicles.