- Teddy bears, puppets and pirates - a 'land of make believe' at the Landguard Peninsula this summer!
- Schools Out for Summer! - great days out and fab events by the sea in Felixstowe
- Calling all gardeners... Felixstowe in Flower 2015 - Enter Now!
- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens - sponsor a memorial bench
- Landguard Photography Competition 2015 - Enter Now!
- Yo, ho, ho! 'Pirates on the Prom' fundraising walk - Sunday 2 August
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Yo, ho, ho! Join in the fun... with the 'Pirates on the Prom' fundraising walk on Sunday 2 August. 'Arr!'.
Keep the children amused during the school summer holidays with our fantastic selection of great days out by the sea in Felixstowe.