- Share your Story! - our exciting new Digital Storytelling Project for the town
- Felixstowe - Summer Fun: fantastic beaches, family attractions, fun events and activities
- Felixstowe in Flower 2016 - calling all gardeners... take part in our free to enter competitions
- Landguard Photography Competition 2016 - Enter Now!
- Cycling on Felixstowe Promenade - Consultation Results. Yes - 63.5%; No - 36.5%
- New Visit Felixstowe beach hut Tourist Information Points for Felixstowe
- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens named as one of the best in Britain - as they receive a 'Green Flag Award'
- Ahoy me hearties! Pirates on the Prom is back on Sunday 31 July - register now
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Come and enjoy summer in the seaside town of Felixstowe... fantastic beaches, family attractions, fun events and activities. >>>
Our wonderful Seafront Gardens receive a prestigious 'Green Flag Award'... the mark of a quality park or green space. >>>