- Felixstowe’s iconic Spa Pavilion is now in new hands and is set to re-open later this year
- Felixstowe Book Festival 2015 - Young People’s Programme bigger and better than ever
- Work starts on new project at Martello Park in Felixstowe
- Calling all gardeners... Felixstowe in Flower 2015 - Enter Now!
- Felixstowe Hockey Club shortlisted for 'Best Club in Europe' Title
- Easter in Felixstowe - family hunts, spring flowers, chocolates and traditional music
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Come and enjoy a fantastic Easter - with our fun days out and special events. Family hunts, spring flowers, chocolates and traditional music.
Felixstowe’s iconic Spa Pavilion is now in new hands and is set to re-open later this year.