- Landguard Photography Competition 2015 - The Winners
- Book now! Felixstowe Spooky Musical Firework Spectacular - a great night out for all the family
- Coming up... Felixstowe Area 'N' Gauge Group - last Open Day of 2015
- The Spa Pavilion - Gala Opening Weekend announced: 14 and 15 November
- Now open! Come and explore the wonderful Grade II listed Seafront Gardens
- Martello Tower ‘P’ restoration project receives £50,000 from national heritage fund
- Felixstowe in Flower 2015 - The Winners
- Chills and Thrills at Landguard - prepare to be spooked this Halloween!
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Prepare to be spooked this Halloween! Book now for the Landguard Spooky Day and Little Fort of Horrors... if you dare.
Book now for this year's Felixstowe Spooky Musical Firework Spectacular. A great night out for all the family.