- Share your Story! - our exciting new Digital Storytelling Project for the town
- Felixstowe’s iconic Seafront Gardens have picked up two awards from RICS and RIBA
- Felixstowe in Flower 2016 - calling all gardeners... take part in our free to enter competitions
- Made in Felixstowe - unleash your creative spirit, with a visit to the seaside town of Felixstowe this June
- Landguard Photography Competition 2016 - Enter Now!
- Booktastic... Felixstowe Book Festival returns June 25-26 2016!
- New Visit Felixstowe beach hut Tourist Information Points for Felixstowe
- Work underway on new Felixstowe Events Area
- Ahoy me hearties! Pirates on the Prom is back on Sunday 31 July - register now
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Unleash your creative spirit, with a visit to the seaside town of Felixstowe this June. Art Trail, workshops and lifestyle shopping.
June 25 and 26. Talks, readings, book signings and workshops with over eighty writers and musicians to entertain adults and children.