- Landguard Photography Competition 2015 - The Winners
- Success for Fairtrade in Felixstowe
- Now open! Come and explore the wonderful Grade II listed Seafront Gardens
- Martello Tower ‘P’ restoration project receives £50,000 from national heritage fund
- Get your skates on! Felixstowe Ice Rink confirmed for 19-23 December at Great Eastern Square
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Craft and gift fairs, musical treats, twinkling lights, ice skating and Santa too! Download our free information sheet.
Saturday 28 November 2015: Hamilton Road and Felixstowe Triangle Canopy. Fun for all the family.