- Felixstowe Book Festival 2015 - Young People’s Programme bigger and better than ever
- Work starts on new project at Martello Park in Felixstowe
- Time to Nominate - Felixstowe Town Council Civic Awards 2015
- Felixstowe Hockey Club shortlisted for 'Best Club in Europe' Title
- Treats for Mum - events, gifts and lunches for Mother's Day
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Enter Now! WIN a cash prize of £50 to put towards photographic equipment, plus a framed copy of your photograph.
Special events, fabulous gift ideas and delicious lunches for Mother’s Day (Sunday 15 March) in Felixstowe.