- Share your Story! - our exciting new Digital Storytelling Project for the town
- Felixstowe - Summer Fun: fantastic beaches, family attractions, fun events and activities
- Landguard Photography Competition 2016 - Enter Now!
- Cycling on Felixstowe Promenade - Consultation Results. Yes - 63.5%; No - 36.5%
- Chills and Thrills - prepare to be spooked this Halloween at the Landguard Peninsula
- New Visit Felixstowe beach hut Tourist Information Points for Felixstowe
- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens named as one of the best in Britain - as they receive a 'Green Flag Award'
- Coming up... Art on the Prom (Sunday 4 September) - over 100 artists beside the sea
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Come and enjoy summer in the seaside town of Felixstowe... fantastic beaches, family attractions, fun events and activities. >>>
Don't miss 'Art on the Prom' - over 100 artists from East Anglia and beyond set alongside Felixstowe's beautiful seafront. >>>