- Share your Story! - our exciting new Digital Storytelling Project for the town
- Landguard Photography Competition - vote for your favourite scenes of the Peninsula
- Cycling on Felixstowe Promenade - Consultation Results. Yes - 63.5%; No - 36.5%
- Chills and Thrills - prepare to be spooked this Halloween at the Landguard Peninsula
- New Visit Felixstowe beach hut Tourist Information Points for Felixstowe
- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens named as one of the best in Britain - as they receive a 'Green Flag Award'
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Book now! Prepare to be spooked this Halloween at the Landguard Peninsula (Spooky Day and Little Fort of Horrors). >>>
Vote for your favourite scenes of the Peninsula. Help choose this year's winner of the Landguard Photography Competition 2016. >>>